1Find our free assessment form.
2Complete our assessment form.
3Get our FREE advise within 24 hours.

If you still have problems, please let us know, by sending an email to . Thank you!



Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Saturday by appointment only!
Sundays we are close.



Non-Immigrant Visas

Treaty Investor Visa (E-2)
If you're a national of a treaty country, you may qualify for a work permit if you create, succeed, or purchase an existing business or franchise with a substantial investment.  

Treaty Trader Visa (E-1)  
If you're a national of a treaty country and your business carries substantial trade between the U.S. and the home country, you may be able to have your investors, executives, and essential employees work in the U.S.

Intra-Company Transfer Visa (L-1)
You may be eligible for an L-1 visa if you have been employed outside the U.S. for at least one continuous year out of the past three years and are transferred to the U.S. to work as a manager, an executive, or a specialized-knowledge worker. 

Persons of Extraordinary Ability in the Arts, Athletics, Science, Business, and Education (O-1)
The O-1 visas are available to persons of proven extraordinary ability in their field.

Outstanding Athletes, Athletic Teams, and Entertainment Companies (P-1)
The P-1 visas are available to athletes or athletic teams that have been internationally recognized as outstanding for a long and continuous period of time and have a contract with a major U.S. company. 

North American Free Trade Agreement Professional Visa (TN)
For Canadians and Mexicans who practice in certain professional occupations and have a job offer from a U.S. employer, you may be eligible for a U.S. work permit. 
 Please contact us today to learn more.